Seeing the napkins makes me realize that you will be married very soon. I suppose it doesn't seem that way to you but it is flying by for us. :)
These napkins are gorgeous. I am positive the whole wedding will be beautiful. Your mom is right, seeing wedding napkins with your names and a date sure makes the reality set in. Before we know it you will be a married couple!
Very cool :) Don't forget to save one for your wedding album.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Seeing the napkins makes me realize that you will be married very soon. I suppose it doesn't seem that way to you but it is flying by for us. :)
These napkins are gorgeous. I am positive the whole wedding will be beautiful. Your mom is right, seeing wedding napkins with your names and a date sure makes the reality set in. Before we know it you will be a married couple!
Very cool :) Don't forget to save one for your wedding album.
Post a Comment