Saturday, September 22, 2007


Eliana and I have decided where we are going for our honeymoon, and I think that we will have a really good time. And so instead of telling you, I thought it might be funner to write a clue, and see if anyone can guess it. So here it is:

This misti city is known for its whiteness.


Eliana y yo hemos decidido adonde vamos para nuestra luna de miel, y pienso que tendremos un tiempo muy bueno. Pero en vez de decirte, deseo escribir una pista, y veo si puedes conjeturar el lugar. Aquí está la pista:

Esta misti ciudad se conoce para su blancura.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sucre.

Terrie said...

Arequipa.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Rondha and Terrie, thanks for its messages in ours blog.
It would wish to say the answer on which Tim said, but single I can say that they are in favor of a good way on its answers.:).
God blesses you.

Verse of the Day

traduzca esta página

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker



About Us

God has given us a precious gift... our first child, Andrew Lee.

Blog Archive