Thursday, March 27, 2008
Family, please get ready to welcome a new member.
For all the family who are reading this, Eliana and I have some special news. Eliana is pregnant, and we are expecting a baby in approximately 8 1/2 months. Eliana and I are both happy, and wish very much to have our little baby in our arms. I told Eliana that when my family see´s our baby, we should give the baby a kiss, because might not see him/her for a while. She said it is the same with her family, and how everyone is so excited to have a baby in the family. I want very much to be a good father. I know Eliana will be a good mother. Please pray for the health of the baby, and also for Eliana as she goes through this pregnancy. Thank you so much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Verse of the Day
traduzca esta página
About Us
God has given us a precious gift... our first child, Andrew Lee.
Blog Archive
- ► 2009 (129)
- ▼ 2008 (96)

6 comments:
I'm ready. I have my arms in a cradle position as I write. ha. We will be praying that everything goes smoothly and the baby will be healthy.
mom
Congratulations! I'll be praying for you, too. Love, Carol
YEA!!!! Congrats Tim & Eliana! That's so exciting. We'll be praying for a healthy Mom and baby. :)
Jenni
Wow! What a surprise! I was waiting for another 2nd cousin! Congrats! I will pray for you guys and that the pregnacy goes well!
With much love,
Mikaela Bell
Mikaela, In Peru, when you have a cousin that has a baby, that makes you the aunt or uncle of that baby. Its not just when your brother or sister has a baby. I like that tradition here. You´ll make a good aunt!
Thanks to everyone for their prayers, and words.
Tim
Soooo Exciting!! I know you two will have a beautiful, healthy baby! The next eight months will fly by!
Lots of love...Terrie
Post a Comment