Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am having trouble uploading pictures to the blog, because our internet is slow. Sometimes they will go on, and sometimes they won´t. But I am able to send pictures to my mom from my msn mail, so then she can send those on to anyone that wants them. But I imagine later will be posting more to the blog. But here is on that I was able to upload. Andrew is a real calm baby. I can´t believe it, because he doesn´t cry much. He seems to be quite content. He has even given us a few smiles. We are very proud parents.

2 comments:

Janet said...

And I'm a very proud Grandmother.

Jennifer said...

Look at him with his eyes open! I have to agree--he looks like his Daddy. I don't know who his grandmother is, but she needs to get on top of sending out these pictures...haha just kidding! Thanks for emailing them Janet--you can never email me too many baby pictures!! :)

Verse of the Day

traduzca esta página

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker



About Us

God has given us a precious gift... our first child, Andrew Lee.

Blog Archive