I would like my posts to point to the cross (meaning that my posts will help people look to Christ and his dying for us on the cross and not to other things)
If anyone that reads this blog ever think I am getting off track, and someone needs to say something to me, then I encourage you to do it. Because I would much rather be told that I am doing something wrong, than to continue doing whatever I am doing wrong. I can´t promise that I will always take everyones advice, but if someone does tell me I am doing something wrong, I would like to pray and ask God to open my eyes so that I can understand, and that I can do what God wants me to do. I want this blog to be encouraging and to build people up.
Thank you for everyone that reads this blog. It is a blessing for me to be able to write on here, and I really hope that this blog is a blessing to you.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Verse of the Day
traduzca esta página
About Us
God has given us a precious gift... our first child, Andrew Lee.
Blog Archive
- ► 2009 (129)

1 comment:
Thank you Tim, for your dedication to encouraging people and pointing them to Jesus! I pray God will bless you for that, and that he will bless you as you become a new father!! :)
Post a Comment