Saturday, November 22, 2008

please pray for Eliana and Andrew

Eliana is doing ok, although its been a hard past few days. This is our third day at the hospital. When we first came in, they were going to send us home, but Eliana started leaking some water, and for that reason and maybe for others, they decided to keep Eliana in the hospital. They have induced Eliana, but it did not do much, so we are still waiting. Right now Eliana is dialated (spelled that right?) to a 4 out of 10. Right now she is in the third story of the hospital where the women wait there (they have beds) until they reach 6, and then go to the second story where is the delivery rooms.
I will tell you about some differences here in the hospital, but I do not want to speak bad about it, but just to tell you so that you can pray. In the United States, the husband can usually be the entire time with his wife, and family can come in and see her. But here it is different. Eliana is in the third story, and we cannot enter to see her, and so I know she feels isolated and feels like she is going through this a lone. And that breaks my heart. But by the grace of God, I have been able to speak to Eliana several times, and encourage her, and pray with her. Last night I was in the second story in the waiting room, and they brought her down, and so I got to spend some time with her, so that was great.
This is really hard for Eliana, she is in pain, but emotionally she is not doing well. These days are like a dark night, and it is difficult to see a light at the end of the tunnel. But soon the sun will rise, because Gods comfort comes.
God is allowing all this for a reason, and God is in control.
If you pray, here are some things to pray about:
1) that Eliana can have some peace, and continue to be encouraged.
2) I do not know if Elianas water has really broken, but she is leaking quite a bit, and that could be bad if she leaks too much, because when Andrew comes, their will be no lubrication? So please pray about that.
3) that Eliana does not feel a lone, and that soon the family can see her, and I can see her more.
4) that God will take care of Eliana and Andrew, and soon we are all in the house together.

No comments:

Verse of the Day

traduzca esta página

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker



About Us

God has given us a precious gift... our first child, Andrew Lee.

Blog Archive